Creative Proteomics is a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics. Equipped with state-of-the-art techniques and served by well-experienced scientists, Creative Proteomics provides one-stop services for your gut microbiota research. Thus, in addition to multi-omics analysis services, we also offer you comprehensive and practical tools to facilitate your research.
Gene editing is a group of genetic technologies that allow the changes of an organism's gene information by inserting, deleting, modifying or replacing DNA sequences. While early genetic engineering techniques took the form of a principle of randomly inserting genetic material into a host genome, great advances have allowed gene editing nowadays to target the insertions to site-specific locations, which hugely reduced the unintended mutations as well as screening work. Since 2013 CRISPR/Cas9-guideRNA system, the more accurate, efficient, cheaper, and easy-to-operate system, started to be implemented as a powerful tool in gene therapy and other procedures that require accurate or high throughput targeting.
CRISPRs are a genetic component that bacteria use as an acquired immunity to fight off viruses. They are made up of short sequences that originate from viral genomes and have been integrated into the bacterial genome. Cas (CRISPR-associated proteins) process these sequences and cut matching viral DNA sequences. By introducing plasmids containing Cas genes and specifically constructed CRISPRs into the genomes of living organisms, and the genome can be cut at any desired position.
CRISPR/Cas9-based technologies are a versatile tool, Creative Proteomics provides comprehensive crispr/cas9 gene editing services to satisfy your needs:
◆ Gene knock-out/knock-in services; gene repression or activation services
◆ CRISPR -cas9 sgRNA design and construction, and downstream validation and stable cell line construction services
◆ High-throughput functional genome screening based on CRISPR /cas9 technology
◆ Multiplex gene editing in model organisms
Creative Proteomics is one of the most trusted companies in the field, we strive to provide the best strategies for your gut microbiota and related studies, and we will offer the most suitable strategies according to your sample and research purpose. Our CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing services have the advantages of fast and efficient editing, low off-target rate, and stable expression. We dedicate to saving your precious time and laboring and improving efficiency for your project. Looking forward to cooperating with you to make the new progress your research. For additional information on our CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing services or to get price inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota