It has been widely elucidated that the microorganisms resided in the intestinal tract play a significant role in the host’s physiology. These microorganisms form a complicated community that worth further investigation. With the advancement of technologies that allow for the profiling of gut microbial genome, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome, the in-depth studies can focus on the underlying mechanism, the microbiota-host interaction, host health and disease, and more.
Gut microbiota research can be conducted in vitro and in vivo. Due to the difficulty of acquiring ideal samples as well as some ethical issues, in vivo gut microbiota studies are widely performed in model animals. Model animal-based gut microbiota studies simulate complex host-microbiota interactions and verifying mechanistic hypotheses, allowing for gut microbiota studies in a controlled experimental setup. And there is another way out – gut bioreactors, which are specially adapted bioreactors that can mimic the intestinal environment and provide an in vitro gut-like ecosystem that can be easily controlled.
Creative Proteomics, a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics and equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentations, provides holistic solutions for your gut microbiota research. In order to performing microbiota research in a human intestinal tract-like environment, we offer the gut bioreactor platform in addition to model animal-based research. Our gut bioreactor platform can be used to study the intestinal microecology, the interaction between intestinal and microorganisms, the interaction between normal flora and pathogenic bacteria, and the interaction between antibiotics and normal flora. It can also be used in the development of new drugs, probiotics, and functional foods.
- Automatically controlled continuous fermentation process, in vitro simulating intestinal microbial community of human and animals;
- Cultivation and enrichment of intestinal bacteria which cannot be cultured in vitro independently;
- High repeatability and wide applicability;
- Can be thoroughly sterilized to prevent contamination;
- Real-time data recording and analysis;
- Established simulation models of human and animal intestinal tracts;
- Coupled with multi-omics solutions, comprehensive analysis can be realized.
Creative Proteomics dedicates to providing the highest level of service in gut microbiota research. The custom experiment design and analysis will provide valid solutions and guarantee a high-quality report for your research. We will arrange experienced scientists to provide you with the professional gut microbiota simulation as well as related research strategies. If you are interested in our gut bioreactor-based solutions for gut microbiota research, please feel free to contact us.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota