The gastrointestinal tract is host to a diverse population of microbes that play a crucial role in regulating and maintaining host homeostasis. The gut microbiota is an important factor to modulate mental health, patients with various psychiatric disorders above could have significant differences in the composition of their gut microbiota. Changes in stability and diversification of gut microbiota can influence neural, immune, and endocrine pathways, and can even induce the progression of various syndromes of different systems. Mental health has become a pressing issue of public concern and recent studies suggest that gut microbiota has a significant relationship with the nervous system.
Research into the active role that the microbiota-gut-brain axis plays in affecting mood and behavior may lead to the conclusion that gut microbiota homeostasis is more than just a gastrointestinal problem of individual health. It is of great significance to study the correlation between gut microbiota and the nervous system, which is helpful to shed light on not only the role of gut microbiota in the mental disorders but novel approaches to treat them. By coupling state-of-the-art multi-omics technologies and human and animal model studies, the contemporary techniques greatly accelerate the pace of understanding how gut microbiota affects gut-brain communication and what role that gut microbiota plays in the development of mental diseases. We provide research solutions for all kinds of gut microbiota related mental disorders include:
◆ Bipolar Disorders
◆ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
◆ Parkinson's Disease
◆ Other Neurological Disorders
The gut-brain axis is a complicated system that includes the central nervous system (CNS), the neuroendocrine and neuroimmune systems, autonomic nervous system, enteric nervous system, and gut microbiota. Gut microbiota offers a valuable direction for both basic scientific research and clinical applications of mental disorders. The advance of multi-omics and related techniques allow the comprehensive and intensive study of microbiota-gut-brain axis and methods that could be taken to intervene in the pathogenic procedures where gut microbiota as a potential therapeutic target for mental illness.
Creative Proteomics is a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics. Equipped with cutting-edge techniques and served by well-experienced scientists, we have extensive experience dealing with all kinds of difficulties you may have encountered in your research, and we will provide the most valid and state-of-the-art solutions to meet your needs. We can not only assist you in profiling the gut microbiota of arrays of varied individuals under multi-omics frames but researching the microbiota-gut-brain axis as an organic whole by discovering the signaling biomarkers, figuring out the pathways, interpreting the regulation mechanism, and finally, developing therapeutic schemes such as probiotics, prebiotics, fecal transplantation, and therapeutic targets and pathways.
We dedicate to providing the highest level of solutions in gut microbiota research. We will offer the most suitable strategies according to your sample and research purpose. Our specialty covers the full range of multi-omics including metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, metaproteomics, and metabolomics, coupled with powerful bioinformatics platforms, and other practical tools and resources, we provide the most comprehensive gut microbiota research solutions you will ever get. To find out more solutions for gut microbiota and mental disorders, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota