The gastrointestinal tract is colonized by numerous microbes that form a unique ecosystem that plays a significant role in host homeostasis as well as pathogenesis, among which there are various pathogens and opportunistic pathogens that could cause many different infections and dysbiosis. The principal pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract are Salmonella, Shigella, Campylobacter, Clostridioides, invasive Escherichia coli, Yersinia, enteric viruses, etc. which may cause diseases confined to the gut or/and affect other parts of the body as well. The identification and tracing of gut pathogens will benefit multiple areas such as pathogenesis research, diagnosis, and disease control and prevention.
Traditional methods for pathogen detection and identification lean heavily on culture, morphology, physiology, pathology, and biochemical testing, which are time-consuming and labor-intensive. The advances of genetic technologies in recent decades have promoted the soaring of microbiota research and the progress of medical science, with the efficiency and comprehensiveness that traditional methods cannot compare with.
Creative Proteomics is a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics. Equipped with cutting-edge techniques and served by well-experienced scientists, we have extensive experience in providing abundant solutions and assisting you in gut pathogen identification of both targeted and untargeted, facilitating more accurate tracking and prevention of related diseases. We offer the following solutions to meet your needs:
16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
● We provide 16S/18S/ITS amplicon sequencing services at high depth with high precision covering the range of bacteria, archaea, and fungi. The one-stop services contain every step from sample preparation to final identification. With the state-of-the-art sequencing technologies and abundant databases, we guarantee precise identification for your project.
● Whole-genome sequencing delivers a comprehensive view of the entire genome, which works as a powerful tool in multiple areas including diagnosis, tracking disease outbreaks, characterizing causative mutations and identifying drug-resistance genes. With powerful bioinformatics platforms and up-to-date reference databases, we provide a detailed, accurate comparison for the identification.
● We provide one-stop shotgun metagenomic sequencing and data analysis services customized for your research. Meta genomic studies offer the most extensive and comprehensive genetic information for your identification project. We provide one-stop solutions include sample preparation, library preparation, sequencing, data analysis, and interpretation, etc.
DNA Microarray Services
● DNA Microarray is a technology that detects target DNAs or RNAs on an orderly arranged sequence or gene microarray chips. We provide solutions for developing customized microarray targeted at intestinal microbe genes of interest and accordingly identify known or potential pathogens. We mainly provide DNA microarray services of oligonucleotide, cDNA, BAC, and SNP.
Real-Time PCR Service
● qPCR can serve as a practical, low-cost tool for gut pathogen identification. We will assist you in developing customized qPCR assays, and provides rapid and reliable qPCR identification. The one-stop service workflow covers RNA or DNA extraction, qPCR primer design and validation, qPCR reaction optimization, and complete data analysis.
● We offer virome sequencing solutions for the identification and data interpretation of enteric viruses, more specifically, including taxonomic unit analysis, virulence gene functions, disease phenotypes, etc. We provide full support that covers sample preparation (enriching and purifying technologies included), sequencing, and deep data analysis.
Creative Proteomics dedicates to providing the highest level of solutions in gut microbiota research. We will offer the most suitable strategies according to your sample and research purpose. Our specialty covers the full range of multi-omics including metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, metaproteomics, and metabolomics, coupled with powerful bioinformatics platforms, and other practical tools and resources, we provide the most comprehensive gut microbiota research solutions you will ever get. To find out more solutions for gut pathogen identification, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.