Proteomics uses high-throughput detection methods to study the characteristics of proteins, including protein expression levels, post-translational modifications, and protein-protein interactions. Creative Proteomics has established an accurate, sensitive, and high-throughput microbial proteome analysis platform to accelerate your microbial-related research process.
What We Can Provide
One-stop protein characterization service
Protein identification analysis
Protein quantitative analysis (analysis of protein abundance changes)
- Label-based quantification methods: amino acid stable isotope labeling (SILAC), isotope-encoded affinity tag (ICAT) and isobaric labeling (iTRAQ) for relative and absolute quantification
- Label-free quantitative methods: LC-MS, PRM, MRM
Protein molecular weight determination
Protein post-translational modification analysis: such as phosphorylation, glycosylation and acetylation, etc.
Protein interaction analysis: Co-immunoprecipitation (CO-IP), Pull-down, etc.
Metaproteomics or community-wide proteomics services: fully identify proteins expressed by microbial communities
Technology Platform of Microbial Proteomics Analysis
Sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE)
Reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC)
Electrospray tandem mass spectrometry (ESI-MS/MS)
Nano liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
Application of Microbial Proteomics Analysis
- Microbial proteomics analysis can be used to study the physiological adaptation and response mechanisms of microorganisms to a wide range of external pressures
- In terms of food safety and pathogenicity, microbial proteomics analysis can be used to determine the physiological adaptation of pathogens to acid stress, characterize the microbial proteome, and improve food safety.
- Microbial proteomics analysis can be used for microbial pathogenicity related research, providing information about the interaction between pathogenic microorganisms and human host cells. Identify the proteins expressed by the pathogen during the infection process and clarify the interaction between the pathogen and the host.
Advantages of Microbial Proteomics Analysis
High sensitivity: high-resolution instruments and equipment. Fractionation reduces the complexity of the sample and can detect lower abundance proteins.
Full product coverage: Provide different protein qualitative, quantitative, verification and modification detection programs to meet customer needs.
Bioinformatics analysis: The data analysis team has rich experience. In addition to providing abundant protein analysis results, it can also perform multi-omics association analysis.
- Functional annotation (GO, KEGG, COG)
- Statistical analysis (volcano plot, veen plot, etc.)
- Enrichment analysis (GO, KEGG)
- Clustering analysis
- Protein-protein interactions analysis
Creative Proteomics has many years of experience in providing proteomics services and bioinformatics analysis. We will provide you with high-quality results reports. If you have other content that you want to measure or bioinformatics analysis, please contact us. Thank you for your trust in us.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota