Creative Proteomics is a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics. Equipped with state-of-the-art techniques and served by well-experienced scientists, Creative Proteomics provides one-stop services for your gut microbiota research. Thus, in addition to multi-omics analysis services, we also offer you comprehensive and practical tools to facilitate your research.
In vitro transcription (IVT) of single-stranded RNA molecules is a widely used technology that is essential to the rapidly developing RNA research and RNA biopharmaceuticals. This technique becomes the hotspot of one of the current molecular biological technologies by virtue of its versatile applications in tailoring synthesis, and introducing modifications to transcripts for use in downstream applications including RNA biochemical and structural characterization, RNA aptamers for basic research, gene expression, and alteration of gene expression. In addition, in vitro RNA synthesis also plays a pivotal role in the development of RNA vaccines and CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing tools, the generation of pluripotent stem cells, and the development of RNA-based diagnostics.
The development of cloning vectors containing promoters for phage RNA polymerases (T7, sp6, or T3) has made the in vitro synthesis of single-stranded RNAs a routine laboratory procedure. Creative Proteomics provides comprehensive and reliable RNA synthesis services including mRNA, ssRNA, dsRNA, circRNA.
The workflow of in vitro RNA Synthesis
The first step of in vitro RNA synthesis is the DNA template preparation where plasmid DNA, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides can be used as templates for transcription reactions. Then, the RNA polymerase traverses the DNA template strand and uses base pairing to synthesize a complementary RNA strand in the presence of rNTPs and followed by a series of posttranscriptional processes. After successful in vitro transcription the template is degraded with DNase I. We provide RNA synthesis services by utilizing the latest nucleic acid technology and the final products are purified using methods including affinity magnetic beads, HPLC, PAGE, RNase-free HPLC, or dual purification, which depends on RNA composition and the research purpose, then followed with optional stringent analytical protocols such as mass spectrometry to provide both mass and structural information.
Creative Proteomics is one of the most trusted companies in the field, we strive to provide the best strategies for your gut microbiota and related studies, and we will offer the most suitable strategies according to your sample and research purpose. For additional information on our RNA synthesis services or to get price inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota