Every individual has a microbiota of a unique composition and maintains dynamic balancing. While the dysbiosis of the gut microbiota would cause a series of health issues including but not limited to gastrointestinal diseases, metabolic disorders, autoimmune disorders, mental disorders, and cancers. Monitoring the targeted microbes and their metabolites, as well as the influence on the host, will provide significant clues for both basic scientific studies, therapeutic methods development, and preventive healthcare.
Creative Proteomics is a preeminent corporation that specializes in multi-omics. Equipped with cutting-edge techniques and served by well-experienced scientists, we have extensive experience to assist you in gut microbiota-targeted analysis and provide valid and effective solutions aiming at optimal targets to address the difficulties in your research. We offer gut microbiota targeted monitoring solutions as follows:
Isolation and Cultivation of Intestinal Microbes
● With adequate experiment ground, various lab equipment, and guaranteed culture media supplies, we provide reliable and comprehensive solutions in isolation and cultivation of intestinal microbes, covering traditional isolation and cultivation services, high-throughput isolation and sorting services, and analyses based on isolation and cultivation.
Gut Pathogen Identification
● We provide fast and effective identification solutions for all kinds of gut pathogens such as prokaryotes, eukaryotes, and viruses. The identification schemes are mainly based on high-throughput genetic technologies including NGS and microarray, coupled with abundant public and commercial databases for comparison and annotation, we will present you with accurate results.
CRISPR Strategies for Targeted Pathogen
● We provide professional microbial genome editing services for consultation, design, construction, and analysis of microbial engineering bacteria transformation.
● Combined CRISPR/Cas system with λ-Red recombinant technology, we developed an efficient bacterial gene-editing strategy that can specifically target certain microbes.
Monitoring Host Responses to the Gut Microbiota
● We offer comprehensive host responses monitoring solutions mainly from metatranscriptomics, metaproteomics, and metabolites' points of view, which will shed light upon correlational studies between the host and the microbiota, and facilitate the discovery of candidate molecules and pathways of underlying mechanisms.
Creative Proteomics dedicates to providing the highest level of solutions in gut microbiota research. We will offer the most suitable strategies according to your sample and research purpose. Our specialty covers the full range of multi-omics including metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, metaproteomics, and metabolomics. We will provide the most comprehensive gut microbiota research solutions you will ever get. And we would be more than happy to assist your research into gut microbiota related diseases and promote the health and wellbeing of a large number of individuals. To find out more solutions for gut microbiota targeted monitoring, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- 16S/18S/ITS Amplicon Sequencing
- Gut Microbiota Whole Genome Sequencing
- Metagenomic Sequencing
- Fecal Microbiome Profiling Service
- Gut Microbial Diversity Analysis Service
- Long-Read Sequencing
- DNA Microarray Services
- Virome Sequencing
- RT-PCR & DNA/RNA Synthesis
- Microbiome Analysis Services
- Gut Microbiota Metatranscriptomic Services
- Gut Microbiota Proteomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Metabolomics Services
- Gut Microbiota Bioinformatics Services
- Other Gut Microbiota Services
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing Service
- Model Organisms for Gut Microbiota Research
- RNAi Service
- Antibiotic Resistance Testing Services
- Flow Cytometry (FCM)-Based Analysis and Sorting Services
- Gut Microbiota Fluorescent in situ Hybridization (FISH) Service
- Gut Bioreactor Service
- Microfluidics Services for Gut Microbiome Research
- Western Blot Service for Gut Microbiome Research
- Gut Microbiota Genomic Services
- Gut Microbiota and Host Homeostasis
- Gut Microbiota and Diseases
- Gut Microbiota in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Research
- Targeted Monitoring of Gut Microbiota